TIME COMMITMENT: Minimum 10 hours per week, 3 month commitment preferred.
SALARY: Unpaid; College credits may be arranged; Work experience at an established non-profit organization.
Business Administration team seeks a motivated student or recent graduate
to participate in the organization’s day–to-day operations that include general office
administration, accounting, HR, and involvement in some long-range strategic planning.
This position is best suited for someone who has a strong interest in non-profit business
• Conduct a variety of general administrative tasks as assigned
• Assist with processing mail, bookkeeping, data entry and office supplies requests
• Assist with archiving, storage management, and in-house event planning
• Work with the Business & Communications Assistant to develop and implement an
• Help improve administration procedures
• Train and orient new interns in general office procedures
• Greet guests and the general public; answer and route phone calls
• MAC OS, PC, and Microsoft Office proficiency
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational and research skills
• Detail-oriented and team player
• Desire to learn and knowledge/interest in about non-profit administration
• Business Administration students encouraged to apply
If interested please contact Joanne Browning (firstname.lastname@example.org).